JoyShop Ministries is accepting resumes for a part time position opening. Our office is located in Silver Springs, Pa.
About Joy Shop Ministries:
JoyShop Ministries exists to encourage and motivate all followers of Christ to Seek God First daily, by reading His Word and following
Christ’s example. We offer a variety of workshops and speaking opportunities that challenge and encourage everyone to spend
priority time with God.
About the position:
Joy Shop’s administrative assistant is a professional, responsible, joyful, devoted follower of Jesus Christ. This position manages all
areas of ministry administration and is a vital part of helping Joy Shop Ministries to accomplish its mission. This is a part-time
position, approximately 12-20 hours a week. Majority of time will need to be in the office. Some flexibility to work from home
under special circumstances.
• Personal confession of faith in Jesus Christ
• Passion for God’s word
• Professional appearance and conduct
• Proficient computer skills, especially with office software like Word and Excel
• Excellent customer service capabilities
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledgeable of web and social media platforms
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Review, proof-read, and edit all materials to ensure accuracy and professional appearance
• Ensure that all inventory of materials and supplies are tracked and maintained to meet the needs of the ministry
• Research and recruit speaking opportunities that supports the mission of JSM
• Complete, submit and follow-up with proposals for all JSM speaking engagements
• Prepare for, attend, set-up and clean-up for events as requested (some travel may be required)
• Maintain accurate record keeping (including contact and donor information and financials)
• Schedule, prepare, attend and take minutes for all board meetings
• Manage all communications for the ministry (including ministry newsletters)
• Generate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports as requested
• Manage special projects and events (i.e. The Extraordinary Give, Giving Thanks event, etc.)
• Serve as the main contact for all venues, engagements, contracts, etc.
• Prepare and manage all contracts and agreements for JSM
• Prepare speaker for each engagement (itinerary, travel arrangements, etc.)
• Recruit, manage and engage volunteers (including the prayer team)
• Ensure website and social media is current and relevant
How to apply: If this sounds like the perfect job for you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter (including
wage expectations) along with your resume to Anita@JoyShop.org no later than July 30, 2018. Please, no phone calls.